[EN] Beauty Kit is an eco-erogenous art project by Isabel Burr Raty, that researches on the body as a territory for sustainable agriculture, oriented to the production of para-pharmaceutics within an orgasmic bio-transaction model. The model of the farm serves as a studying laboratory that will evolve into an eco-erogenous village, where we will be harvesting every-body. For the current second wave lockdown, this project explores the potentials of “local body fluids harvests”.
Below you find the open call (in English) of the NEXT BK Female Farm online workshop & Greenhouse.
[NL] Beauty Kit is een eco-erogenous kunstproject van Isabel Burr Raty, dat het lichaam als bron van duurzame agricultuur onderzoekt. Het project richt zich op de productie van para-pharmaceutica als onderdeel van een orgastisch bio-transactie model. In tijden van de huidige pandemie verkent BK de mogelijkheden van “globale lichaamsvloeistoffen-oogst”.
Hieronder vind u de open call (in het Engels) van de NEXT BK Female Farm online workshop & Greenhouse.
[FR] Beauty kit est un projet artistique éco-érogène d’Isabel Burr Raty. BEAUTY KIT est un projet en cours, une recherche sur le corps humain comme terrain pour une agri-culture durable, avec la transaction bio-orgasmique comme modèle économique. Le projet explore le potentiel d’une « récolte locale de fluides corporels » en Belgique. La ferme mobile BK se transformera bientôt en village et servira de laboratoire dans lequel le corps humain sera travaillé en vue de récolter les produits BK. Par le biais d’une pratique artistique ludique et incarnée, BEAUTY KIT, aborde des questions relatives à l’écologie et à l’exploitation, ainsi qu’à la sexualité et à l’action.
Ci-après l’appel à participation (en anglais) pour le prochain BK Female Farm online workshop & Greenhouse.
[OPEN CALL] “In times of pandemic…, the Beauty Kit Female Farm invites you to take your orgasmic potential one step forward, from the comfort of your home, by learning the core of the autonomous farming system.
This system will provide the technologies for you to explore the ecstatic diversity and alchemical agency of your sexual organs and experience the homeostasis balance that you can acquire when farming your body.
YOU WILL LEARN:
– about medical and ancestral perspectives on the nutritious properties of the juices pertaining to the: menstrual, fertile, orgasmic, menopausal, post-menopausal and pregnant ecosystems.
– to train and tone the different landscapes that make up your sexual organs, recycle sexual energy & clear undesired womb memories
– self pleasure massages & ejaculations (> clitorix, cervical, and G-spot, is a matter of learning the techniques)
– your energetic & affective orgasmic potentials
– how to harvest your juices and the formulas for making cosmetic & wellbeing bio-products with them
YOU WILL BE PART OF:
– a niche of synergistic mutualism, where we will unlock & share our wild knowledge.
– a circular economy model, by donating your juices to BK for the manufacture of bio-products that will be potentially sold as art objects for more workshops and farms to come.
Free of costs, but we are asking for a 30€ contribution for the reimbursement of a crystal vaginal training set, which will become yours.
The workshop is open to persons with any identification (or no identification), who are porters of an endogenous vagina from birth, and who are not undergoing androgens therapy (i.e. testosterone).
Confirm your interest in participating by filling up the inscription form (see link) and receive the Farming Kit that will be delivered to your home by the BK team.
– Workshop date & time: Sunday 14 to Friday 19 March 2021, everyday from 19:00 to 22:00 hrs CET (UTC+1)
Inscription deadline: 1 March 2021 (open until spots are filled) FULL – only reservation list
– Twelve participants are invited to take part
– A zoom link will be sent to you
– The workshop is held in English
– At the end of the workshop BK will pick up the Farming Kit and your juices or you can drop them off at nadine
Live Farm Greenhouse weekend : Thursday 29 April 20:00 to Sunday 2 May 2021 19:00 (optional)
After the online workshop is concluded, we offer a live farming encounter in the heart of Les Ardennes @ The Monastery, in order to deepen on some practices that we will share online.
The Monastery is a house where Elke Van Campenhout, the Farm Fertilizer, is running a life/art project that hosts body practices. The beautiful surroundings of this part of Belgium provides the perfect conditions to retreat from your daily lives and to be in contact with nature.
The Greenhouse experience is only open to participants that have taken part in the online workshop. It is free of costs but we are asking for a 50€ contribution for food.
You can choose to inscribe to this experience at the moment of registration to the online workshop or decide later.
BK online workshop & Greenhouse are facilitated by:
ELLE (ELKE VAN CAMPENHOUT) who works as an artistic researcher, experimental performer and Tantra teacher. Her artistic work links contemporary philosophy to spiritual body practice, in the development of an ethics of coming together and rethinking our relation to the world we live in.
ISABEL BURR RATY who works as filmmaker, artist, teacher and sexual Kung Fu coach, exploring the interstice between the organic and the artificial, between the unlicensed knowledge of minority groups and official facts. Through performance and installation, she invites to queer production understandings and embody SF in real time.”